Imperial Vinyl Shutters
OverviewVinyl shutters have a slatted panel affixed to the interior of the window. A single panel or multiple panels may be combined
- Heavy duty extruded vinyl for strength and durability
- Reliable hardware for smooth operation
- Multiple frame types for a variety of mounting configurations
- Shutter lever operation to adjust the shutter opening
- Ball and cup mechanism for easy closing on multi-panel configurations
- Multiple configurations with additional panels and folding schemes
Features & Options
B frame is designed to be mounted outside of window frame moulding.
R frame is designed to be mounted inside of window frame moulding with a retrofit fin added.
C frame is designed to be mounted inside of window frame moulding with no additional fin.